วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

I Love Lucy LU6130 Pink Collage Medium Handbag Wallet Set

I Love Lucy LU6130 Pink Collage Medium Handbag Wallet Set

The "I love Lucy" medium tote bag is made from soft leather-like material, with an inside zip pocket and two pockets for cell phone and etc. Top zip closure. Officially licensed. The size is 12 by 9.5 by 6 inches (drop length 7-1/2 inches) The "I love Lucy" long wallet is made from faux leather, with an inside checkbook and an ID window, ten credit card slots, two bill pockets and a zip pocket, also a long zip pocket on the backside. Magnetic closure. The main color is pink. Officially licensed. The size is 7-1/2 by 4 by 1 inches. New Item for 2014 Spring
  • Officially licensed
  • More details in the description
  • Faux leather
  • Top zip closure
  • I love Lucy pink collage medium tote and wallet set

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น